Andrade Legal specializes in immigration law defense, legalization and consulting. Founded in 2001, we have earned a national reputation for excellence and leadership in the immigration-law community. The firm continues to build upon its record of winning arguments through creative advocacy and pursuing federal litigation where necessary.
- We help individuals attain lawful immigration status through family petitions processed in the United States, or abroad.
- We defend individuals in deportation proceedings and seek their release from immigration detention.
- We help crime victims in the United States attain legal status.
- We work with criminal defense counsel to ensure the disposition of a criminal case is consistent with the client’s immigration objectives.
- We help businesses build a solid record of immigration-law compliance through internal audits of hiring practices, on-site I-9 training, creating practices to deal with Social Security Number Match notices and identifying other vulnerabilities.
- We assist employers secure and retain valued employees.
**EMERGENCY IMMIGRATION BOND CASES**
call 208.342.5100 - any staff member can assist you
***BREAKING NEWS: H1B CAP REACHED IN 5 DAYS! APRIL 5, 2013 ***
Read the USCIS alret here:
See a short video from AILA here:
NEW OPEN CONSULATION DAYS — EVERY TUESDAY, 1ST COME, 1ST SERVED
Begining, Tuesday February 19th, 2013. 9:30-2:30
Scheduled appointments are still available by calling 342-5100.
Our reputation for quality work and honesty is our greatest asset.
If we can help you, please call 208.342.5100 or send us an email.