ANDRADE LEGAL IS HIRING!!
Andrade Legal is seeking an associate attorney for our Ontario, Oregon office to join our dynamic, talented team of immigration advocates. See the job description here
Andrade Legal specializes in immigration law defense, legalization and consulting. Founded in 2001, we have earned a national reputation for excellence and leadership in the immigration-law community. The firm continues to build upon its record of winning arguments through creative advocacy and pursuing federal litigation where necessary.
- We help individuals attain lawful immigration status through family petitions processed in the United States, or abroad.
- We defend individuals in deportation proceedings and seek their release from immigration detention.
- We help crime victims in the United States attain legal status.
- We work with criminal defense counsel to ensure the disposition of a criminal case is consistent with the client’s immigration objectives.
- We help businesses build a solid record of immigration-law compliance through internal audits of hiring practices, on-site I-9 training, creating practices to deal with Social Security Number Match notices and identifying other vulnerabilities.
- We assist employers secure and retain valued employees.
Our reputation for quality work and honesty is our greatest asset.
If we can help you, please call 208.342.5100 or send us an email.
*** NEWS ***
ANDRADE LEGAL LAWYERS JOIN FIGHT AGAINST FAMILY DETENTION
The lawyers at Andrade Legal joined other volunteer lawyers to provide emergency legal representation to woman and children in Artesia, New Mexico, Dilley, Texas and Karnes, Texas. Andrade Legal staff have met with clients to hear horrific stories of the persecution suffered and feared by individuals from Honduras, El Salvador and Guatemala, represented them in proceedings before asylum officers and immigration courts. The firm continues to represent families remotely from Idaho and staff continue to travel to Texas. For information about our work in Artesia, New Mexcio, visit the Andrade Legal tumblr page here or read this profile of our firm’s work here featured in the Idaho State Bar magazine.
If you are interested in supporting the efforts of volunteer attorneys, assistants, interpreters and others who have traveled to these detention ceneter jails in Texas, please visit the CARA Pro Bono Project page here. Further detailed information about the legal response to the continued incarceration of asylum seekers can be found here.
Support the campaign to Expose and Close Artesia of Detention Watch Network here.
*** CONSULATIONS WITH ANDRADE LEGAL ***
Andrade Legal offers scheduled consultations in our Ontario, Oregon office on a first come-first served basis on Mondays and Saturdays from 8:30 to noon. For information, please call 208-342-5100 (Boise office) or 541-889-0973 (Ontario office). NOTE: Walk in appointments are only available in Ontario, Oregon office. Please see “Setting An Appointment” (listed on right side of home page) for details.
*** EMERGENCY IMMIGRATION BOND CASES ***
Call 208.342.5100 - any staff member can assist you