Andrade Legal specializes in immigration law defense, legalization and consulting. Founded in 2001, we have earned a national reputation for excellence and leadership in the immigration-law community. The firm continues to build upon its record of winning arguments through creative advocacy and pursuing federal litigation where necessary.
- We help individuals attain lawful immigration status through family petitions processed in the United States, or abroad.
- We defend individuals in deportation proceedings and seek their release from immigration detention.
- We help crime victims in the United States attain legal status.
- We work with criminal defense counsel to ensure the disposition of a criminal case is consistent with the client’s immigration objectives.
- We help businesses build a solid record of immigration-law compliance through internal audits of hiring practices, on-site I-9 training, creating practices to deal with Social Security Number Match notices and identifying other vulnerabilities.
- We assist employers secure and retain valued employees.
*** BREAKING NEWS: U.S. SENATE PASSES IMMIGRATION REFORM BILL***
On June 27, 2013, the U.S. Senate passed a broad immigration reform bill. Ideally, the House of Representatives will now create its own comprehensive bill and the two bills will be discussed in conference to produce a final bill. However, the House has yet to support a pathway to U.S. Citizenship for new applicants – a term considered non-negotiable for many. For a summary of the Senate bill’s pros and cons by the National Immigration Law Center, click here. To see a short video on the bill and the next steps for immigration reform by the American Immigration Lawyers Association, click here.
AUTOMATED FORM I-94
On April 30, 2013, U.S. Customs and Border Protection announced that it will begin using automated versions of Form I-94 Arrival/Departure Record at various U.S. airports. For a fact sheet on the new procedures, click here.
CONSULATIONS WITH ANDRADE LEGAL
Andrade Legal now offers first-come, first served Open Consultation Days every Tuesday from 9:30 am to 2:30 pm. If you prefer to schedule an appointment in advance, please call 208-342-5100.
**EMERGENCY IMMIGRATION BOND CASES**
Call 208.342.5100 - any staff member can assist you
Our reputation for quality work and honesty is our greatest asset.
If we can help you, please call 208.342.5100 or send us an email.