Andrade Legal specializes in immigration law defense, legalization and consulting. Founded in 2001, we have earned a national reputation for excellence and leadership in the immigration-law community. The firm continues to build upon its record of winning arguments through creative advocacy and pursuing federal litigation where necessary.
- We help individuals attain lawful immigration status through family petitions processed in the United States, or abroad.
- We defend individuals in deportation proceedings and seek their release from immigration detention.
- We help crime victims in the United States attain legal status.
- We work with criminal defense counsel to ensure the disposition of a criminal case is consistent with the client’s immigration objectives.
- We help businesses build a solid record of immigration-law compliance through internal audits of hiring practices, on-site I-9 training, creating practices to deal with Social Security Number Match notices and identifying other vulnerabilities.
- We assist employers secure and retain valued employees.
Our reputation for quality work and honesty is our greatest asset.
If we can help you, please call 208.342.5100 or send us an email.
*** NEWS ***
ANDRADE LEGAL IS HIRING!
Our firm is seeking applicants with superior customer service skills for legal assistant and administrative support positions. > Download Job Posting
H1-B CAP REACHED IN FIRST WEEK OF FILING - FIRST TIME SINCE 2008
U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) announced on April 7, 2014, that it has received a sufficient number of H-1B petitions to reach the statutory cap for fiscal year (FY) 2015. USCIS has also received more than the limit of 20,000 H-1B petitions filed under the U. S. advanced degree exemption. Read more about the cap here.
DOL TO REVISIT H-2B WAGE METHODOLOGY
On March 14, 2014, the DOL issued a notice that it intends to publish proposed rulemaking on the proper wage methodology for the H-2B program. The April 2013 wage methodology will stay in effect until a new wage methodology is finalized. Read the federal regustier notice here.
AUTOMATED FORM I-94
On April 30, 2013, U.S. Customs and Border Protection announced that it will begin using automated versions of Form I-94 Arrival/Departure Record at various U.S. airports. For a fact sheet on the new procedures, click here.
U.S. SENATE IMMIGRATION REFORM BILL
On June 27, 2013, the U.S. Senate passed a broad immigration reform bill. The House of Representatives has not acted on this bill. The House members have stated that they will not support a bill with a pathway to U.S. Citizenship for new applicants – a term considered non-negotiable for many. For a summary of the Senate bill’s pros and cons by the National Immigration Law Center, click here.
*** CONSULATIONS WITH ANDRADE LEGAL ***
Andrade Legal now offers first-come, first served Open Consultation Days every Tuesday from 9:30 am to 2:30 pm. If you prefer to schedule an appointment in advance, please call 208-342-5100.
*** EMERGENCY IMMIGRATION BOND CASES ***
Call 208.342.5100 - any staff member can assist you