Andrade Legal specializes in immigration law defense, legalization and consulting. Founded in 2001, we have earned a national reputation for excellence and leadership in the immigration-law community. The firm continues to build upon its record of winning arguments through creative advocacy and pursuing federal litigation where necessary.
- We help individuals attain lawful immigration status through family petitions processed in the United States, or abroad.
- We defend individuals in deportation proceedings and seek their release from immigration detention.
- We help crime victims in the United States attain legal status.
- We work with criminal defense counsel to ensure the disposition of a criminal case is consistent with the client’s immigration objectives.
- We help businesses build a solid record of immigration-law compliance through internal audits of hiring practices, on-site I-9 training, creating practices to deal with Social Security Number Match notices and identifying other vulnerabilities.
- We assist employers secure and retain valued employees.
Our reputation for quality work and honesty is our greatest asset.
If we can help you, please call 208.342.5100 or send us an email.
*** NEWS ***
ANDRADE LEGAL LAWYERS JOIN FIGHT AGAINST FAMILY DETENTION
The lawyers at Andrade Legal joined other volunteer lawyers to provide emergency legal representation to woman and children in Artesia, New Mexico. For two weeks, staff met with clients to hear horrific stories of the persecution suffered and feared by individuals from Honduras, El Salvador and Guatemala, represented them in proceedings before asylum officers and immigration courts. The firm continues to represent two families remotely from Idaho and one attorney is returning to Artesia next week for his second volunteer stint. For up to date news regarding Artesia, visit the Andrade Legal tumblr page here.
Just today, ICE announced the opening of yet another family detention facility. Andrade Legal shares the opinion of AILA regarding the opening of the facility. Read the AILA response, Administration Trying to Drag Mothers and Children Back to Detention here.
If you are interested in supporting the efforts of volunteer attorneys, assistants, interpreters and others who have traveled to Artesia New Mexico at their own expense, please visit the American Immigration Council page here.
Support the campaign to Expose and Close Artesia of Detention Watch Network here.
*** CONSULATIONS WITH ANDRADE LEGAL ***
Andrade Legal now offers first-come, first served Open Consultation Days every Tuesday from 9:30 am to 2:30 pm. If you prefer to schedule an appointment in advance, please call 208-342-5100.
*** EMERGENCY IMMIGRATION BOND CASES ***
Call 208.342.5100 - any staff member can assist you