WHY CHOOSE US?
The Andrade Legal has a proven record of success in achieving our clients immigration goals, and earned a solid reputation among legal professionals for quality work and client respect.
- High success rate in removal cases, release from detention and family law legalization.
- 100% success rate in obtaining unlawful presence waivers for people seeking admission to the U.S. at a Consulate Abroad (as of September 10, 2013).
- Contract counsel for Micron Technology, Inc.’s employment based visas in outstanding researcher, multinational manager, skilled workers and related categories.
- Required immigration law training for all attorneys and legal assistants. Andrade Legal hosts a monthly training for its staff on various aspects of immigration law. All attorneys are active members of the American Immigration Lawyer’s Association (AILA) and the National Immigration Project (NIP).
- Link to national immigration trends through Maria’s service on national committees of leading immigration law associations, AILA the NIP, and the American Immigration Council. Maria regularly speaks at training for immigration lawyers in and outside of Idaho. Other staff members serve as local contact for USCIS offices in Denver, Colorado.
- We provide an honest assessment of the case, chances for relief.
- Our fees fairly reflect the work in your case. You will never be charged for work that is not necessary.
- We keep our clients informed about the progress of the case.
- Every member of our staff has a personal story about their interest in immigration law that motivates them to seek the best possible outcome for our clients. See the “OUR TEAM” tab from the home page.
- Our staff is fluent in English, Spanish, Polish, Russian, Italian, Portuguese, French and Catalan.
- Our staff is encouraged to be involved in the community through radio appearances, free lectures, speaking at conferences and writing on immigration law.